sweet lil eevee
sweet lil eevee
Jingle Pugs all the way!
Pug navideño <3 yo odio la navidad, pero tu te ves tan hermoso, perrito <3
"Shamrock" by Michael Creese
squirtle u so cute
Nelson Mandela by Patrice Murciano
las peores ever :ccccccccc
"A friend took this pic in Arizona USA. The meteorologists don’t have a name for it.
Seems to be high energy to be in a Rainbow and a tornado! ”
Did you just
Tornado arcoiris :D
amo esta historia <3
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS GIFSET FOREVER I AM CRYING
es como una mamá pata xDDD
Rest in peace, Nelson Mandela, born 18 July 1918, died 5 December 2013
The Top 10 Nelson Mandela Quotes on Education
- Young people must take it upon themselves to ensure that they receive the highest education possible so that they can represent us well in future as future leaders.
- Not a day goes by when I don’t read every newspaper I can lay my hands on, wherever I am.
- Without language, one cannot talk to people and understand them; one cannot share their hopes and aspirations, grasp their history, appreciate their poetry, or savour their songs.
- No country can really develop unless its citizens are educated.
- Education is the great engine of personal development. It is through education that the daughter of a peasant can become a doctor, that the son of a mineworker can become the head of the mine, that a child of farm workers can become the president of a great nation. It is what we make out of what we have, not what we are given, that separates one person from another.
- There are certain precautions you should take to prepare yourself for a fruitful study career. You must brush up your knowledge through systematic reading of literature and newspapers.
- Discussion sharpens one’s interest in any subject and accordingly inspires reading and corrects errors.
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
- A good head and good heart are always a formidable combination. But when you add to that a literate tongue or pen, then you have something very special.
- One of the things I learned when I was negotiating was that until I changed myself, I could not change others.
And one more to make you smile: ‘Appearances matter — and remember to smile.’
El negro Mandela <3